Increase sales by improving
Instant snapshot of your fitting room area
StoreAssist offers real-time support for staff to be more attentive to customers in a situation where they are most likely to make a purchase decision, the fitting room. StoreAssist is a service and analytics solution for fitting rooms. Helping retailers meet their customers’ needs when they need it.
- Increase customer in-store experience
- Enable staff to give better personal service, upsell products and
improve customer loyalty
- Plan resources more accurately
- Support space planning and maintenance of fitting rooms
- Develop the physical store to complement online sales channels
- Scalable and upgradeable platform to integrate with emerging smart store solutions
Smart sensors for a smarter
way of working
Sensors are set up in each fitting room to detect any activity. A live feed is sent out by the sensors to smart devices and displays. This informs the staff about what rooms are vacant or not, giving them an opportunity be more attentive to customers in and around the fitting room area.
Make use of your data through StoreAssist Analytics
Keep track of usage, time and occupancy rates of the fitting room area.
The information extracted is used to make important management
decisions and have proven to be invaluable to StoreAssist customers.
Changes in Shopping Behavior
Our shopping behaviors have changed dramatically with the growth of e-commerce. We now have more information about options than ever before.
This has resulted in higher customer demands on price, quality, and experience both in-store and across channels.
A purchase decision often starts with browsing online and is finalized in the physical store. This puts extra pressure on retailers to create a positive in-store experience, it might also generate a purchase via another channel at another time.
We believe these customer behaviors to be true:
- Customers prefer to touch and feel their desired items at some
time during their purchase journey
- Customers are more likely to return clothes if they have not trie
them prior to the purchase
- Customers that are assisted in the fitting room spend almost three
times more than those only browsing the floor